We have a very exciting announcement here at NAYD. We have entered the Better Together Campaign at http://www.bettertogether.ie/
Our short film, NAYD Better Together, relives the highlights of our National Festival of Youth Theatres in Kilkenny back in July. For those of you that were there it should bring back some fond memories.
We would urge all our youth theatres, members past and present, family, friends and anyone you may know to look at our video. We feel that the video excellently and truthfully captures the magic of NAYD and its members and the great times we had in Kilkenny this year.
Ultimately we want you to watch, vote and spread the word about the campaign. We want this video to go viral and get as many views as we can. With your help we can make this possible and show the wider public how great youth theatre is and how young people who get involved can have such a special time.
How can you help?
- Please watch the video and vote for it where it says VOTE FOR THIS (you can ‘Like’ it as well, but the votes are what counts!)
- Post it on your Facebook or other social networking pages
- Retweet it on Twitter
- Include it in your signatures on your emails.
- Send it to influential people in your community: funders, politicians, policy makers
- Leaders can pass it onto youth theatre members and encourage them to repeat the above steps.
This video can benefit all of us involved in youth theatre and maybe give some of you some inspiration to make your own Better Together video. You can watch our video here.
I would love some feedback from you as well and to hear your responses to the video.